Is This the Right Site Design For Me
This site template is designed for those businesses who are in need of public presence. You might not sell directly to the general public, but want to maintain your brand in the public eye.
For instance you might provide your product to catering establishments or provide product to restaurants or other commercial venues. It is of great value to continue to build your brand especially when not selling direct to the end consumer.
This site design helps you introduce your company, your business principals, your ingredients, even ethics to the public. In turn, both the general public and your direct customers can feel proud to ask for your product by name.
Highlights of the ‘Identity’ Site Design
- Easy to navigate front page layout
- Image or slider heading
- Company introduction or vision
- Testimonials, image slider, location maps, connect social media
- Optional Blog for product introduction (not for sales)
- Company Contact on site (helps to avoid spam)
- Fully Customizeable
- Search Engine Optimization, SSL, newsletter and more!
“Cookies are happy, because that is their job, they tell people you care.”
Why Choose Bob & Jim’s
- We use all natural ingredients, no HFCS
- Our coloring’s are all natural as well
- We offer both gluten free cookies
- We offer Carob and Yogurt to replace chocolate
- Our facility is Nut Free
- We are prettier than any other cookie in the Hudson Valley
How to get your Cookies
While we would love to sell cookies to everyone who wanted one, we just don’t have the staff to sell to the general public. We are accepting appointments for next years wedding season. Please contact us by clicking the email (envelope) link below and letting us know what your event needs are. Type of event, number of expected guests, location and date. We will contact you if we feel we can assist in meeting your needs, we promise, yes or no within one week. At that time we will set an appointment to discuss further details.