Is This the Right Site Design For Me
This site design is geared for those businesses who may or may not be involved with eCommerce but who have or are building a retail presence and are who’s product can be found at events and retail accounts throughout the Hudson Valley.
While some may question the need for such when they seem to be fairly well known, remember in order to grow your business your customers must be able to locate your product with ease.
This site design lets your customers know exactly where they can purchase your company’s product as well as where they can meet the team at local community events. Including online if you desire.
Highlights of the Market Presence Site Design
- Easy to navigate front page layout
- Image or slider heading
- Company introduction or vision
- Testimonials, image slider, location maps, connect social media
- Event calander
- Retailer location maps with optional GEO location & directions
- Optional Blog for product introduction
- Company Contact on site (no annoying calls at home)
- Fully Customizeable
- Optional eCommerce store with Stripe or PayPal (SSL Requrement)
- Search Engine Optimization, SSL, newsletter and more!
“A dessert without cheese is like a beautiful woman with only one eye.”
Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin
“If a cheese is made with raw milk and aged over 60 days, as required by Federal Law, it is as safe as a cheese made with pasteurized milk. Of course, you only want to eat cheeses made by professional cheese makers that are regularly inspected, whether raw or pasteurized. The reason raw milk, which in rare cases can carry organisms that make you ill, is safe in cheese aged over 60 days is because cheese is cultured. Beneficial bacteria are added to the cheese which wipe out all competition and protect their turf, much like gangs. After 60 days, any unwanted bacteria have been vanquished.”